Friday, November 20, 2009

Experience in chatting with cam...

In this assignment in chatting in the internet I have fun, I can see different reason why people are so addicted in these kind of enjoyment in communicating with other people. I experience excitement and I feel happy when I interact through chatting different person with different behavior. I experience also difficulty in communicating there language and shortcut words because I am not familiar with the words they sending to me.

These are the name i collected while i asking them their full name and native name.
1.full name- Jacob Kaiyok from india, Native name- Red fox
2.full name - Ricky Smith from USA, native name- yorkshire
3. full name- Kuthyil abraham Matthew from india- Native name- kuthyil


In this assignment i become aware on how to chat in the internet even though I am not really good in that kind of activities a made it really fun to me. It me extra knowledge in the field of internet uses.
And i also realize that chatting is imporat in communication,in the country.If you know how to chat you can leaser than to text to other country.

2 comments:

  1. For me, chatting can also destroy our life.As we have seen in TV's and heard from radios, some of our brothers and sisters engaged in what we called "cyber sex". This said "Cyber sex" uses the chatting services of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but chatting also is one way of communicating your friends,and relatives in the other country...

    ReplyDelete